Primary Teacher for a British International School – Doha, Qatar – August 2022 Start
Type of Job
About the job
The school has an open door policy, which means there is transparency all across the different departments, sections and classrooms. Their mission and ethos would be delivering world class education to their students, the school has over 1600 students, with 40+ nationalities, which you can imagine makes it a melting pot of cultures, ideas, learning environment and levels, which brings me to differentiation within the classroom.
The school has developed a rigorous learning environment, blending the British Curriculum with the Qatari culture and traditions. You will have to have an abundance of experience on how to differentiate the students levels between the students.
What should I do now?
If the above applies to you and interests you then don't wait.
1- Apply via this job post
2- Apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
3- Also you can visit our blog for the latest entries. https://www.cactusrecruitment.com/blog
1. Degree in Education or a related subject from an accredited university
2. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of teaching
3. Candidate should have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
4. Be able to supply at least 2 references
5. Up to date Police Check (CRB/FBI/Garda etc)
6. MUST be western trained based on visa requirements and Clients demand
7. You MUST HAVE a teaching license (State license/QTS etc)
1. You will receive a competitive salary which of course is TAX FREE
2. Accommodation provided PLUS all the bills are paid for
3. Flights on a yearly basis
4. Medical insurance provided
5. Visa and residency will be paid for and all the paper work will be processed for you ( You only need to get your documents attested from you home country)
6. CPD provided all throughout the year.
7. Transport to and from the school is provided
8. Working within an international team
We are a boutique recruitment and staffing agency, we have agents who are familiar with the cultural aspects in various regions, such as the Middle East, South East, and Far East Asia. We speak multiple languages which help in understanding the client's needs.