We are familiar and updated with the latest rules and regulations across different countries.

Hence, document attestation depends on the country you will be relocating to, these could be (but not limited to): 

1- High School Certificate

2- University Degrees and transcripts (Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. certificates) 

3- Marriage Certificate

4- Police Check (must be clear and issued within three months)

5- Driving License

6- Experience Letter


If you have any children under 18 years old: 

1- Birth Certificates for Children 

2- Any School Certificates for Children 


For any further information or request for help with attestation then please do not hesitate to contact us at:


Cactus Recruitment Team


  • Cactus Recruitment

About Us | GDPR | Contact Us 

London, UK | 472920

Cactus Recruitment is a trading name of Kaktus Limited

©2019 by Cactus Recruitment.