top of page


We are familiar and updated with the latest rules and regulations across different countries.

Hence, document attestation depends on the country you will be relocating to, these could be (but not limited to): 

1- High School Certificate

2- University Degrees and transcripts (Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. certificates) 

3- Marriage Certificate

4- Police Check (must be clear)

5- Driving License

6- Experience Letter


If you have any children under 18 years old: 

1- Birth Certificates for Children 

2- Any School Certificates for Children 


If you have UK documents and would like to use our services to attest your documents, then click here to complete the form and we will be in touch. 

For any further information or request for help with attestation then please do not hesitate to contact us at

Cactus Recruitment Team


bottom of page